The second issue of Berg’s Journal of Modern Craft is now out. The first issue is still available free as a sample copy online.
- Looking Backwards and Forwards: Fennomane Furniture Design in Finland around 1900 by Ashby, Charlotte
- The Silver Hand: Authenticating the Alaska Native Art, Craft and Body by Moore, Emily
- Dis/Cover/ing the Quilts of Gee’s Bend, Alabama by Chave, Anna C.
- Between the Material World and the Ghosts of Dreams: An Argument about Craft in Los Carpinteros by Weiss, Rachel
Statement of Practice
- Knitting is … by Gschwandtner, Sabrina
- Commentary by Hub, Berthold
- The Chair (1899) by Bahr, Hermann
- Women’s Work: WACK! Art and the Feminist Revolution by Buszek, Maria Elena
- Out of the Ordinary: Spectacular Craft by Margetts, Martina
- Poetics of the Handmade by Sbrissa, Claudia
- British and Irish Home Arts and Industries, 1880-1914: Marketing Craft, Making Fashion by Crawford, Alan
- Craft in Transition by Sandino, Linda